The strength and fitness industry has for too long been dominated by overly-tan, annoyingly-loud YouTube celebrities with less than factual content, aka broscience. Tune in to Strength Chat – hosted by a group of Coaches and Athletes with over 60 years of combined experience – as they talk fact, science, and strength with world-renowned strength, conditioning, and rehab professionals.
This week’s guest is long-time friend and The Mad Scientist’s ultimate hype-man Dr. Raphael Castro, from New York! Dr. Castro is a licensed chiropractor who works with a large athletic population.
Among some of the topics discussed are:
- Dr. Castro’s introduction to chiropractic
- His experiences working with Crossfit athletes
- Dealing with old injuries and issues
- All about kinesio tape and how it works
- Communicating with patients effectively
- The power of the mind
- How strong Raphael actually is