Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or simply listen to it on this page using the media player above!!
The strength and fitness industry has for too long been dominated by overly-tan, annoyingly-loud YouTube celebrities with less than factual content, aka broscience. Tune in to Strength Chat – hosted by a group of Coaches and Athletes with over 60 years of combined experience – as they talk fact, science, and strength with world-renowned strength, conditioning, and rehab professionals.
Today’s host may be familiar to many of you – Dr. Craig Liebenson has been a long-time friend of Kabuki Strength and has previously been a guest on the show – all the way back on Ep. 34. We’re glad to have him on again today and this is one of those episodes that you don’t want to miss.
In today’s discussion you’ll hear our hosts and Dr. Liebenson discuss:
- How to manage your passions with your responsibilities
- Failure, Progress, and why you’ll never be Perfect
- The Silo: On the dangers of too much data/information
- The “Fix It” mentality
- Earning your recovery
- “The Tyranny of the Clinic”, and why I kicked a doctor out of my clinic and into the gym
- Online Coaching: Technology, personalization and data collection to improve outcomes
- The Spine Fusion Disaster
This list doesn’t begin to cover the depth of content covered in this episode. Hope you enjoy!
Dr. LIebenson’s groundbreaking work with Dr. Karl Levit and Dr. Pavel Kolar have heavily influenced our core understanding of spinal health and performance, and is a member of the Kabuki Strength Advisory Board.
Hope you enjoy this episode!